Monday 10 September 2018

Trumpets, A Rebuke and The Alarm of Armageddon.

Tomorrow is the Feast of Trumpets. This feast, like all the other feasts of God, was not properly understood in The Worldwide Church of God, but here is not the place to explain the meaning of the feast. 

Suffice to say, as we are living in the final generation of human existence, the message of the Feast of Trumpets is a message of rebuke to those that need urgent repentance, and the proclaiming of the alarm of Armageddon.

The prophet Isaiah was sent to an unrepentant and rebellious nation thus: "Woe to the rebellious children, says the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me"(Isaiah 30:1). Today, people seek counsel from everyone on earth except God in heaven!. Then God told Isiah, "Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever"(Isaiah 30:7). That time has come! And the message of rebuke from God is, "That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord."  And the ministers of God must "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up your voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgressions, and the house of Jacob, that is, the church, their sins"(Isaiah 58:1).

Will any of the hireling ministers in UCG, LCG, PCG, RCG, GCI, WCG, COG/Hulme or any of the other divided splinters, that hurt people, lift up their voices like a trumpet to tell the people their sins?  Not likely, for the hireling ministers are probably greater sinners than the docile people in the respective congregations.  Plus, these heretical groups don't want to lose members, and the tithes and offerings that provide for the needs of evil men, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is their shame! 

A prelude to Armageddon is being play out this week, in the form of military exercises with Russia, China and Mongolia.  In the 1970s, Mr Armstrong wrote, that a Euro-Asian alliance will be formed to confront the coming Beast Power, which will emerged out of the EU.

The EU is beginning to lay plans for the formation of a political, economic, military and religious union.  This alliance is called in the bible, the Beast Power and the seventh revival of the holy Roman Empire.  It will cause havoc in the world, until it is confronted by a Euro-Asian alliance, led by Russia and China.

When that time comes, you will wish that you had never been born!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go to Paignton again this year Tom?

Tom Mahon said...

Yes, I did. As usual, GCI and its brain dead members were awful. About 50% still believe in the Feast of Tabernacles, but they are either too terrified to say so or leave and have their own services.

It is astonishing how many people, who used to attend WCG, that were not converted. Francis Bergin is still playing politics, by giving "sermons" in a church with which he says he disagrees.

Word reached me that Andrew Silcox was so sick, he almost lost a leg. Suffice to say, he has not seen anything yet! He was one of the worst men, perhaps not as malevolent as Ian Martin or Jeremy Rapson, to be ordained a minister. Also, there are still some men licking the boots of people they think can promote them to a position in the church. It is sickening to watch!!

Overall, for the 8 days we had glorious sunshine, and once again, I focused the the doctrine of sanctification, both physical and spiritual.

You may not be familar with this saying, but, "I saw what you did, and I know who are."

Anonymous said...

Did you attend the GCI/WCG Harvest Festival services at Paignton?

Tom Mahon said...

Of course not! I maybe crazy, but that crazy!

However, this year it wasn't called The Harvest Festival. It was called preaching the gospel, with the aim of converting new people to old heretical ideas.

You, no doubt, maybe aware that Joe junior is retiring from the office of president, to spend the $109 million he got from the sale of the auditorium, but will remain a board member. If he believes that God choose him to ruin WCG, I wonder to whom he gave his notice? True servants of God don't retire, they die in office!

Joe will be succeeded by Greg Williamson, who writes the same psychological nonsense as Joe. They reminds me of the psychological rubbish, that Graham Mitchell used to deliver for bible studies in Birmingham. No wonder he fell down the stairs!!

"Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, the Lord knows them that are his"(2 Tim.2:19). Note the phrase, "having this seal." Therein lies a great mystery!

Anonymous said...

According to their website it was described thus - The Autumn Harvest Festival 2018 will be held in Paignton 24 September through 1 October etc.

Did you fellowship with others or were you there on your own.

What is the attraction, for you, to be at the same festival location as an organisation that you so clearly despise?

Tom Mahon said...

Well, the issued church services, and activities brochure doesn't mention the word Festival.

Under WCG, the Feast was first held in Paignton in 1986, and the last was in 1994. Under HWA's dispensation, that is where God placed his name. If it was not God's will, I would not be attending in Paignton. I was there with some members of my family, and God willing, I will be there next year - even if GCI/WCG is not there.

God commands his children not to fellowship with former members of his church. For they are liken to dogs that have returned to their own vomit. I don't despise anyone, I just condemn their wickedness.

The question is, why were you not at the Feast?

Anonymous said...

I kept the Feast in a similar fashion to you although not in the UK.

Tom Mahon said...

Well, if you kept the Feast where God placed his name, that would be great!

However, I am puzzled that you claimed to have kept the Feast, but are afraid to publicly say who you are, when I am not afraid to say who I am. Christians should be united, speak the same things and fellowship with one another, whenever possible! If you think I am a Christian, why did you not invite me to your Feast site?

There are only conclusions I can come to, in line with the judgment of Solomon. If you kept the Feast, then I didn't, but if I kept the Feast, you certainly didn't. For Christ is not divided, and Jesus's sheep always hear his voice, and will flee from the voice of strangers.

Tom Mahon said...

Is there only 1 Feast site in the whole wide world?

The Real Tom Mahon said...

Perhaps neither kept the feast/harvest festival.....ha ha ha

Tom Mahon said...

You're not Tom Mahon, I am!!!!!

I wish to apologize to all those of my former association with the WCG because I have been struggling with bad attitude and arrogance since I left.

I hope that you will all forgive me because I am sincerely repentant.

I now realize that I am not fit to lick the boots of Joe Junior or any of his mates.

Especially I would to say sorry to Robert Millman upon whom I placed a HEX at last years festival.

I'm pleased (and relieved) to hear that Mr Millman, didn't come to any harm as a result of my foolish words and actions.

Yours sincerely

Tom

Tom Mahon said...

I was tempted to delete this comment, but I thought it best to leave it, so that when Doug Winnail, Bob Millman and Joe junior is surprised by God's visitation, you will be forced eat your words!

Jesus is God

The war between Islam and Judaism will lead to the extermination of both religions and their people. The reason is, neither Islam nor Judais...