Thursday 3 July 2008

An Impersonator has spoken.

"When I was a boy, I thought as a boy. When I turned to be a man I thought of my heroes. Mr. Armstrong was and is to this day a hero to me. Soon I shall leave Mizpah and take over the helm of Gods true church, the LCG from Mr. Meredith.

It has been fun here toying with you people. Gavin, remove my posts that I so bravely posted here. As for the rest of you I leave you this thought. A dog returns to it's vomit."
While I was busy taking my daughters to piano lessons, a deceiver used my name to post comments on Ambassador Watch Blog. Comments that would never enter my head.

However, I believe his purpose was to get Gavin to ban me from the forum. Well, he has succeeded! But his success will be very short lived, because his lies, deceit and incessant abuse will bring swift destruction upon him.

No comments:

Jesus is God

The war between Islam and Judaism will lead to the extermination of both religions and their people. The reason is, neither Islam nor Judais...