Friday 26 December 2014

A Spike

There has been a spike in the number of American viewers to my blog.  A few weeks after my post, “The Unfaithful Hirelings,” the spike reached record levels, as the hirelings that are still alive looked in to learn of their fate.  But there has also been a large number of people reading my post entitled, “Another Hireling Jumped Ship,” where I described the treachery of John Meakin.

The exposure of the hirelings that were hiding in The worldwide Church of God may have come as a surprise to both the hirelings and some of God’s faithful children!  But for years it was evident to me, that most of the WCG’s UK ministers were not converted.  In 1975, I remember writing a paper on the meaning Eph.4:8, and passing it to Arthur Suckling.  He had absolutely no idea what the text was teaching.  Soon after, he was transferred to another area, and passed my paper to David House, who visited me, and because I was “enduring a great fight of afflictions”(Hebrews.10:32), he assumed that I was cursed.  Without discussing the text, he told me how wrong I was, and stated: “Why would God tell you anything, when he has his ministers up there.”  By “up there,” he meant the office in Borehamwood. Little did know that the ministers in Borehamwood were not God’s ministers, but the ministers of Satan, masquerading as ministers of Christ(2 Cor.11:13-15).

When the above text was cited in church services, the ministers and even Mr Armstrong applied it to Catholic and Protestant ministers, but when the Chosen Vessel was inspired to write the text, there were no Catholic or Protestant ministers in existence.  The text is referring to hirelings that were concealed in the Church of God at Corinth, and who were transforming themselves into ministers of Christ.  But they couldn’t fool The Chosen Vessel!  He didn’t only focus on their “good words and fair speeches, that deceived the hearts of the simple”(Romans 16:18), but rather on their behaviour.  That is why he added: “whose end shall be according to their works.”  You see, the great Apostle, had internalised the teachings of Christ, when said: “A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit”(Matt.7:18)   “Wherefore, by their fruit you shall know them,” not by their “good words and fair speeches,”  but by their behaviour!

In addition, in the early 1980s I wrote a paper on John 5:25 and send it to Frank Brown.  He didn’t even have the courtesy to reply to my paper!  He passed it to Robert Boreker, who sent me the standard, vague, obligatory reply, that says, “I have been asked to reply to you, but don’t expect me to comment on the merits or demerits of your paper, for I am not allowed to think.
The fruit of the UK ministers and many in other parts of the world, was to feed themselves and not the flock.  And in the crisis of 1995, they all sold the brethren for a redundancy or financial package, and then went off and started their own church to fleece the deceived out of tithes and offerings!

I shudder to think of the consequences of their betrayal of God’s elect!  To set out the appalling horror of their behaviour, and the terrifying punishment that awaits them, I would have to write a book.  But I shall only do so if it is the will of God.
To be continued

No comments:

The Second Temple

We know from scripture that God wanted Israel to build a second temple. The order to do so was given by Cyrus, the Persian.   The details ar...