Thursday 6 April 2023

Were you there?

The people that are from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, that are scattered and peeled, are the most zealous, nominal Christians on the face of the earth. Of course, God foretold that the gentiles, and especially the people from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, would show forth his praises.

He blessed them with great musical abilities, in singing, composing and song writing.  The most poignant song they have written, and perhaps the most poignant song ever written, is entitled: Were You There When They Crucified my Lord?. Every single note in that song drips blood. Also, if you understand the significance of the number 3, you will also understand the phrase, which is repeated three times. "it causes me tremble."

If you can't answer yes, I was there, your life is not worth living. For the words of the Chosen Vessel are these: "I am crucified with Chris: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me...(Gal.2:20): If you were there, Christ will be living in you, and you will be able to echo the words of Chosen Vessel, when says, "From hence forth let no man trouble me; for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ" (Gal.6:17).

Well, were you there when they crucified my Lord? That is the question!

No comments:

Jesus is God

The war between Islam and Judaism will lead to the extermination of both religions and their people. The reason is, neither Islam nor Judais...